Why AMA at UCF?
Want to connect with marketing students, network with seasoned professionals, and gain real-world marketing experience? Look no further than the American Marketing Association at the University of Central Florida, or AMA at UCF for short.
Five Reasons to Become a Member of AMA at UCF
- Networking with students and professionals
- Earn 5 GEB Points for every AMA meeting you attend
- Gain access to exclusive marketing internships in the Orlando area
- College to Career resource center
- Leadership opportunities as an officer or committee coordinator
How to Join AMA UCF
1st – Become a Student Member of AMA National
Go to ama.org
- Click “Join AMA” in the top right corner of the page
- Click “Become a Member”
- Pick Students (required) $50
- Add AMA Orlando (Highly recommended) $5
2nd – Join AMA UCF
- Email: email@example.com your confirmation email
- Bring dues for AMA UCF to meeting $20 or pay online
**$5 processing fee** below!
Pay Your AMA at UCF Chapter Dues ($25) Here
At this time, you do not need to be a dues-paying member to attend our meetings. When joining AMA, note that dues for AMA Orlando are optional but highly encouraged.